Ready to give your career a shot in the arm?
high-fidelity mockups from low-fidelity wireframes. Follow our style conventions. Pixel-perfect attention to detail. Document company design decisions.
be following the lead of UX Architect. As you gain experience, you may branch into user research and designing product solutions.
with Photoshop. But if you use something other than Photoshop and can produce high fidelity mockups efficiently that match Photoshop quality, you may use that.
years of experience necessary.
Digital Marketing Manager
In its simplest terms, marketing is how a company delivers the promise of value to a customer. The value is defined and measured in the eye of the customer. As value is an exchange, a customer has to be willing to give up something, such as money and time, to acquire the offering made by our company. It is imperative that the perceived benefits of our SaaS offering outweigh the costs. With this simple concept in mind, we are looking for an up and comer that can roll up their sleeves and get into the trenches with Product and Sales; with about 3-6 years of experience in marketing, including experience in product marketing in a B2B environment. Experience in product marketing for “B2B SaaS companies” is a big plus.
This person will be an army of one to start, and they will contribute to, and execute upon, the go-to-market strategy. This position will manage outside services and processes, prepare annual budgets, launch drip campaigns, plan/coordinate and attend conferences, User Groups, and tradeshows, research competitors, execute cross-functionally and report KPIs to leadership.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote our company, our products, and our services. This individual will play a major role in enhancing brand and product awareness within the digital space of our vertical, as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers. The Digital Marketing Manager must have a diverse marketing skill set, and they have to possess a balance of critical and creative thinking skills in order to drive measurable success for their company.
MARKETING CAPABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Market Research – Understand customer pain points, competitors, and marketplace dynamics. Create market research reports, select targets, and construct buyer personas.
- Messaging and Positioning - Simplify core messaging, create compelling product story, and drive competitive differentiation through multiple mediums and channels.
- Search Engine Marketing, Paid Advertising & Technology – SEM, SEO, Content, Adwords, Email marketing, Google Analytics, knowledge of Mail Chimp & Hubspot
- Collateral – work with Sales and Content to create sales decks, product demos, datasheets, case studies, and other materials.
- Sales Enablement – Create curriculum, demos, help train sales reps on market, message, and product.
- Tradeshow Management – Plan, research and execute micro-campaigns around industry tradeshow and conferences in coordination with Sales. Takes lead on planning and organizing each tradeshow, set goals and timetables, motivate the Sales team to perform.
- Metrics – Track leads, opportunity, pipeline, revenue, ROI, and KPIs important to your business. Create Sales reports and dashboards. Track product progress and optimize for conversion and revenue.
- Enjoys both drawing up battle plans and getting in the trenches with our small team
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 3-5+ years of experience in digital marketing management.