The 2018 CHSI Connections Workshop is a two day whirl wind tour of engaging conversations, captivating discussions and hands on, no holds barred workshops! Join us in Las Vegas on September 26th, 27th and 28th at the Tahiti Village.
This is not a theoretical academic discussion, this is a hands-on workshop meant to improve your business processes, learn new ways to empower your business, and leverage powerful functionality in Connections that already exists and is just waiting to be tapped!
Day 1 – Insurance Empowerment
- Learn how other insurance professionals are using Connections to grow their businesses and reduce their workloads with our customer case studies.
- Learn about new features of the product meant to make your jobs easier and your business more powerful!
- Learn what’s new in insurance technology with our captivating speakers.
- Social Nightcap – Bond with your peers over appetizers and drinks and take in a bit of the Las Vegas night life. Make professional connections that often carry on beyond this one night!
Day 2 – Insurance Technology
- Business Professionals – Learn new simple tricks to get the most out of the technology without diving too deep. Learn how to use easy interactive tools to get the data when you need it.
- Technical Professionals – Learn the latest Microsoft Azure SQL techniques, dive deep into the table structures, and ask your hardest technical questions of CHSI team to get real answers, face to face!
- Social Nightcap – There is more than food and drink in Vegas. Decompress from a day of hands-on learning by exploring some activities that only exist in Las Vegas, as well as more food and drink!
Day 3 – One on One Coaching
- Decompress from the previous two days or sign up for one on one coaching with the instructors from the previous days. Sign up early, one-on-one sessions fill up quick!
CHSI Poker Chips
We know some of this material can be dry, and companies worry that people can get distracted during these valuable sessions. To counter that we have developed a unique to Vegas method to encourage attendees to stay focused! We reward good questions (and answers) with CHSI poker chips. The more interactive each attendee is, the more chips they can earn, keeping them focused.